Gospel Community Groups
We believe that because God and His Gospel makes us family, then it should be natural for family to live and do life together. Gospel community is not just an event; rather, it is a lifestyle and essential for growth in our lives.
Our Gospel Community Groups, or what we call GC's, are a way for you to hang out with friends and new faces, share a meal together, do an activity together, or reach out to your neighborhood or community together. We use the word "together" because the good news of Jesus Christ radically changes how we do life. We are hard-wired for community, not for living in isolation, and we believe that living life together is the best way to encourage each other, glorify God, and help one another to grow and look more like Jesus - to be a community of light.
Our church mission statement emphasizes this idea:
To grow as a community that encourages and equips people to know Jesus and grow in a life-changing relationship with Him.
What to expect
Our Gospel Community Groups meet together each week or every other week. They are designed to be informal and have a smaller, more intimate feel to them. They are typically in people's homes and usually center around a shared meal and discussing questions from the most recent Sunday sermon. Our goals are to...
- live more of life together
- talk about God's word and our identity in Jesus
- mutually care for each other
- provide accountability in pursuing Christ-likeness through authentic and open relationships
- pray with and for each other
- share more in each other's lives through having a meal together or just having fun
- perform acts of service, love, and mercy to others in the community to bring them into the family of God